Message Sending Failed


Last night, before I went to bed, I already had problems sending text messages on my mobile phone. At first I thought I ran out of credits on my prepaid account. I wanted to check my balance but even that seem to not work. Since I could not send a text message, I decided to make a call instead... but even that didn't work. I get "Network Failure". It's weird because the bars on my phone show that I have max signals. This is crap!!!

When I woke up, I had new messages on my phone. I tried to reply but the same thing happened. I asked my mom if she was having problems with her phone and she said, "YES". And that made me feel helpless. I realized, something's wrong with GLOBE'S network.

What in the world are they doing? I am subscribed and paying for their services (eg. UNLITXT & UNLICALLS NYT) and... I can't use it!!! It's not as if they are going to give back the money or even try to compensate the times I wasn't able to use the service because they had system problems. This is dog crap. I hope their network gets fixed soon. I hope it doesn't take days for them to fix their system.

This is such a crap! I'm hating it!

0 comments: