Scandal? What Scandal?


For the past nights, I have been seeing so much news about the video scandal of these two personalities. The first time I saw a news about it, I was must say, I was intrigued. But as the days passed, and as media feasted on the story, I started to feel like,
"WHAT THE HELL! IS THERE NO OTHER NEWS MUCH WORTHY OF AIR TIME?".

But last night, at last, I did saw the the video (courtesy of my... and I could not believe it... MY DAD!). He had it on his cellphone and according to him, he got it from his friend. (laughtrip!)

Anyway, when I saw the video, I can't help but feel so much remorse. From what I saw, I think that the girl involved did not know that they were being videoed.

But I asked, "Who leaked the video?".

This issue has gone out of proportions and even a senator has openly made comments on the whole matter. Now, I just think that the owner (the one who made the video) must be ready to talk and face the charges that will be imposed on him.

For me, I think that it is okay to video tape something, and in this matter, even without the other persons consent, but be sure to keep the copy privately, like not even your closest closest friend or whoever would not know about it. It should only be for your own amusement or whatever. No one must know that you have that video.

I may sound like I am not condoning the whole act. But its just that, I feel like.....

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING EVER.

(laugh!!!)


Picture courtesy of:
http://andros-my-muse.deviantart.com/

0 comments: